Design is at the very core of what we do, because it’s our design solutions that improve and enhance our customers products and services. We put imagination and skill together with experienced project management to deliver inspirational graphic design and print outcomes. And we’ll do it quickly whilst managing the whole process from concept to delivery if needed.
Our graphic design is applied across a broad range of print applications such as: brochures, catalogues, business presentations and reports, exhibition graphics, point-of-sale, signs & banners, window and vehicle graphics.
Catalogues are still an important selling tool helping businesses to promote products and to increase sales. Part of our heritage is in catalogue production and many of our clients continue to use catalogues as an important and highly effective part of their promotional mix.
We can help with every aspect of this production to achieve the best possible outcome. We’ll assist with stock selection, page format and print process recommendations. Then design, styling, set construction, in-house photography, and the production of press-ready artwork. And finally we’ll check your job on the press and arrange for delivery and distribution.
Despite the plethora of channels available fundamental principles still apply. We’ll work with you to define your selling proposition, the factors that differentiate your product or service, and we’ll identify the arguments that support this. From there we’ll create polished and engaging advertising across whatever medium best connects with your target audience.
You’ve got a great idea, product or service but how do you tell your customers about this? Let us create the conversation with them. Our services include advertising, promotional and editorial copy, plus writing for online content, newsletters and blogs.
Whether you are a new business looking to create a strong identity, or an existing business that needs a complete brand overhaul, talk to us about creating a visual brand identity. One that best represents your brand’s values, attributes and ambitions. We design logos, stationery, print and digital applications, uniforms, corporate, environmental and vehicle graphics – along with the guidelines that govern their use.
- Let us design eye catching point-of-sale displays to help your products stand out on the shop floor. Everything from dump bins, posters, swing tags and counter stands to shelf strips and more. If you want we’ll coordinate everything from design right through to delivery, so that all production meets the standards needed in a retail environment.
From concept and mockups to photography and final art we supply a complete streamlined and in-house packaging solution. With decades of experience we have designed and produced countless coordinated ranges of product packaging that have excited, informed and attracted consumers all over the country.
- Most packaging projects we execute involve multiple products and/or sub-brands. Often we will develop guidelines to govern this brand implementation and execution across all packaging and point-of-sale.
- We not only design attractive packaging we also assist with the creation of accurate packaging die lines to ensure the correct trim, score, fold and print parameters are applied.
- At Omega Creative we observe a high quality workflow procedure. All artwork and photography is created on calibrated monitors, to maintain the highest standards and consistency throughout the entire workflow.
All in-house proofing is produced using Epson printers in conjunction with GMG Colorproof and are calibrated to comply with the ISO 12647-7 standard. Omega’s artwork files that are destined for sheet and web presses, are compliant to the ISO12647-2 standard.
For our clients who prefer to print offshore, we produce artwork files created to match the highest international press standards. Artwork, packaged with our colour proofs, provide an excellent reference for checking press proofs sent from overseas production and press houses.
- We can provide 3D rendered images or accurate scale model or actual size pack mock-ups for review. These are often required for trade shows or range presentations.
- Packaging projects are often extended to point-of-sale and at Omega Creative we design and produce a broad range including swing tags, banners, wobblers, header cards, posters, stickers and more.
Our on-site studio includes the latest in digital technology, a large kitchen, a cyclorama and room set capabilities. Our photographers are talented and experienced providing images to exacting standards. With enough equipment and space to run multiple sets, roller-door access and easy parking our studio provides a complete and efficient photographic service.
- Our experience covers a broad range across homewares, electrical and electronic goods, pharmaceuticals, industrial and engineering machinery, fashion clothing and accessories.
- We offer a comprehensive and experienced service in food photography including food styling and set construction. Our food photography is used across many applications such as packaging, calendars, recipe books, point-of-sale and retail displays.
- We can build any room or backdrop for you in our studio. Whether it’s a bathroom, office, bedroom or living room. We have a large range of flooring types and wall and design features available and our services cater for all types of furniture, from single pieces to complete room set photography.
- We have all the resources needed for location photography and our experience covers a broad range from people and products to furniture, architecture, industrial installations and interior design.
We provide clients with affordable, functional and elegant solutions for their website requirements. Our objective is to provide customers with exceptional service and advice. Our experienced and motivated team is ready to take you online so call us today for a friendly no obligation consultation.
- Our website design and development team implement the latest standards, technology and trends. In doing so the websites we create are designed for enhanced usability and functionality. We pride ourselves on building great looking and user-friendly websites that engage visitors and enhance business performance. From blogs to ecommerce websites, we can cater for all your online needs and offer friendly and helpful support and advice.
- All websites we now build are responsive which simply means that the layout responds to the device used and the user does not have to resize, pan and scroll – typically when using a mobile.
- Content management systems allow clients just like you the ability to change and edit their website as and when they like and from wherever they are. There are several open-source platforms in popular use around the world and most of our CMS sites are built using one of these – the WordPress platform. We have found this to be quick and easy to use for our clients and provides for a clean, efficient site construction.
- At Omega our hosting solutions are available directly to our website clients on dedicated servers. This means we offer a secure and fast loading solution along with 24/7 online support. By contrast most hosting services cram 1000′s of websites onto shared servers. Our dedicated servers are configured for various platforms, which means we are able to host your website on the most suitable server for your applications requirements. Supported Platforms: HTML, PHP, WordPress, Joomla, PrestaShop…
- At Omega Creative we have implemented a sophisticated system for backing up your website which utilises the latest in cloud technology. Various Back-up packages are available depending on the characteristics of your site. By implementing our back-up system the risk of your online assets being lost or destroyed by malicious hackers or viruses is greatly reduced.
- Facebook apps are the key to increasing your exposure on the fastest growing community network. Facebook apps engage your customers and enhance user experience while promoting your online presence. Facebook apps are a great way to garner data from your customer base, offer advanced service features and promote specific products or services.
- Today Social Media should be an important part of every business. We can help your business to engage consumers in social media through developing creative campaigns and competitions. Read More about Facebook and Social Media on our blog